1. Ticket Inclusions
- The purchase of this ticket entitles the ticket bearer to full day General Admission to four attractions for (1) single visit.
- The attractions are Canberra Reptile Zoo, Canberra Walk-in Aviary, Cockington Green Gardens, and National Dinosaur Museum.
- Ticket types:
- Family ticket: 2 Adults and 2 Children or 1 Adult and 3 Children
- 2 Adults
- 2 Adults and 1 Child
- Additional Child in a package: $20 per child
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email at email@example.com
- Please provide purchase confirmation at the first attraction you visit to receive your ticket. This ticket can then be redeemed at each attraction once.
2. Ticket purchase does not include:
- Meals and Beverages,
- Merchandise, or
- Any other inclusions.
3. Additional Information
- Ensure you check the opening times of each venue before visiting to avoid disappointment.
- COVID-19 restrictions may apply and may lead to delays on the day. Please check the relevant attractions’ websites prior to your visit.
- You must provide purchase confirmation at your first visit to redeem your ticket for the other venues. Purchase confirmation includes showing/surrendering the ticket voucher purchased from participating outlets.
- Ticket pricing is subject to review annually on April 1.
- Each attraction has its own policies and procedures that are enforceable on-site.
- Once the ticket voucher has been redeemed and one attraction has been visited, there will be no refund for the remaining three attractions, except for reasons beyond the control of the customer as laid out in the COVID-19 refund policy.
- There will be no refunds for attractions not visited during the 12-month validity period from date of purchase.
- Refunds will be given if tickets are claimed lost or stolen.
- COVID-19 Refund Policy:
- If you are unable to travel or visit due to restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, such as unexpected border closures, lockdowns, living in an identified hotspot, or feeling unwell, we have a flexible cancellation policy due to these unforeseen events. In this case, we will either rebook to a later date, offer a voucher to a similar value of the purchase to be redeemed at a later date, or offer a full refund.
How to Use
Voucher Type Description
- Printed and digital proof of purchase will be accepted at every selected venue, where a redeemable ticket will then be issued.
- The physical ticket can then be redeemed at all selected venues.
- You can only enter each attraction once for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Please contact each attraction before you visit to confirm availability and confirm a date and time to visit. At peak times all attractions will be busy and to avoid disappointment, prior confirmation of your visit is essential to ensure entry.
- The Gold Creek Adventure Ticket is valid for single entry to ticket types prescribed in the package (i.e. number of adults and children) to selected attractions: The National Dinosaur Museum, Cockington Green Gardens, Canberra Reptile Zoo and Canberra Walk in Aviary.
- The purchase confirmation and ticket are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- COVID-19 restrictions apply.
- The ticket voucher is untimed, providing all-day access to the included attractions.
Attractions and Opening Hours
Canberra Reptile Zoo
O’Hanlon Place, Nicholls ACT 2913
P: (02) 6253 8533
Open 7 Days
10am – 5pm
Last admission: 4:30pm (Summer Trading) and 3:30pm (Winter Trading)
Canberra Walk-in Aviary
Unit 13, 26 O’Hanlon Place, Federation Square, Gold Creek Village, Nicholls ACT 2913
P: (02) 6230 2044
Open 7 Days Weather Permitting
Summer Trading (September – April): 10am – 5pm; last admission 4:30pm
Winter Trading (May – August): 10am – 4pm; last admission 3:30pm
Cockington Green Gardens
11 Gold Creek Rd, Nicholls ACT 2913
P: (02) 6230 2273
Open 7 Days
9:30am – 5pm
Last admission: 4:15pm
National Dinosaur Museum
6 Gold Creek Rd, Nicholls ACT 2913
P: (02) 6230 2655
Open 7 Days
10am – 5pm
Last admission: 4:00pm
All venues are closed Christmas Day, 25 December.